Qualité and motivations of our partners is one TARAMM’s strategical advantage :
A continuing education program managed by the Quality Manager allows the qualification and maintenance of the qualification:
- Inspectors in nondestructive tests (levels 2 and 3 in Chain Fluorescent and X ray).
- Meteorology inspectors.
- Processing agent.
The motivation of our personnel is one of our priorities, it’s based on :
- giving the most complete informations about the company performance:
-posting up the monthly results accounts.
-posting up the report of our visits to the customers.
- Profit-sharing to the result.
The 3D files of the pieces can be sended directly by the customers to our wax injection molds makers.
These collaborate with the tarram’s method department for the making of the molds wich includes the print of the part and the path system made in DAO by TARAMM..
TARAMM uses a method of melting and casting innovative :
By vacuum melting with cold crucible induction by centrifugation vacuum casting into molds ceramics obtained by the process called "lost wax"
TARAMM has built its experience and reputation on this technology since 1990.
This method offers advantages in economic, mechanical and final product quality.
Taramm’s means of production and testing: :
- Air conditioned rooms temperature and humidity for injection and assembly models waxes (3 injection press waxes) and the coating of wax clusters (tanks investment, shakers, etc ...)
- Electric furnace, cooking and preheat ceramic molds.
- Cold crucible vacuum furnace with cooling room, enabling the fusion of 20 kg of titanium, 20 to 25 times a day.
- Heat treatments furnace.
- Chain Fluorescent penetrant inspection.
- Dewaxing autoclave.
- Finishing workshop.
- Metrology room.
- Vessel TIG welding in a glove box under argon.
- X ray cabinet with automatic film processing and X-ray numerised.
- Fluoroscopy cabinet.
- Computer in each workshops and offices, with full acces to the database localised in the method office.